Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, December 3, 2012

BB Brunes Puts A French Song on Top of My Personal Countdown

As I said, it has been several years since a French song has topped my personal countdown.  The last one I remember was Isabelle Boulay's Je T'Oublierai. This time around, the French rock band BB Brunes does it with their song Coups et Blessures.  It's the first time the band has topped my personal countdown.

 

Here are my favorite songs for the week ending November 30, 2012 -

#1 BB Brunes - Coups et Blessures (8)

#2 Robbie Williams - Candy (2)


#4 Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath (3)

#5 Alanis Morrisette - Woman Down (2)

#6 Christina Perri/ Steve Kazee - A Thousand Years Part 2 (NEW)

#7 Ke$ha - Die Young (NEW)

#8  Carlos Vives - Volvi a Nacer (7)

#9 Keane and K'Naan - Stop For A Minute

#10 Kelly Clarkson / Vince Gill - Don't Rush (NEW)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment