Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Ten Favorite Songs of 2012: #3 Beyonce - Love On Top




This song arrives so high on my year-end list, it's kind of an anomaly since it did not reach #1 in my personal countdown this year, but well, last year, in 2011, during the last four weeks of that year.  However, it did not place very high in last year's year-end countdown because it was a relatively new #1 song last year.  

However, due to its inclusion in one of the Body Jam releases this year, the song gained traction and rebounded at #2 the week the new Body Jam was released - and it's my third favorite song of 2012.  It's just sad that none of Beyonce's singles from 4 became monster hits.  In my book three of the songs from that album are certified #1's, including I Miss You and End of Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment