Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Grammy Love For Frank Ocean

Of all the nominees for the 2013 Grammy Awards, I am most excited for Frank Ocean, who along with fun. snared the most nominations including Album and Record of the Year!  I loved this song first time I heard it - I was just mesmerized by its very deliberate hypnotic beat and of course, the wonderful voice of Mr. Ocean. I first learned about him since he came out - well, he admitted to sleeping with men - which was a big no-no for black men who are in the public eye - I mean for them to come out in public.  I guess the Grammy voters couldn't care less who he sleeps with.  I found out later on that even Justin Bieber and Will Smith's kids covered this song!!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment