Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, April 18, 2011

Discovering Spongecola through 'Tambay'



One thing I love about listening to the OPM Myx Countdown is that I get to discover Filipino bands which have been rocking the local music scene for years, and finally finding out why they have a career in the first place. This song has already reached number one in the countdown and it's not hard to see why - it's just the perfect rock song for these hot, summer days!

It's only this week that I'm starting to vote for the song. It's a slow burn type of song in my book, and although it has already fallen from the top, I don't care, at least voting for the song will allow it to stay for a few more weeks. Now, I want to buy a Spongecola CD and find out how the other band's songs really sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment