Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, April 23, 2011

New OPM Music: Miguel Escueta's Now It Starts



This is actually the title track of Miguel Escueta's latest CD. It's surprising that they only released it now considering how radio friendly it is. It is actually one of the better sounding songs in his album and it's also original. Good thing it charts this week in the OPM Myx Countdown so I have a chance to vote for it. I don't know yet of any song of his to reach the Top 10 so it would be good if this one does the trick. So vote guys, vote! By the way, I'm planning to watch his Now It Starts summer tour this Friday in Makati. I forgot the name of the club but I'll check it later. It has Nami on its name and my friend says it's just near Fiamma.

No comments:

Post a Comment