Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Nominee: Best Contemporary World Music Album - Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon's Om Namo Narayanaya: Soul Call OMG! I think I found ...
-
The Showtime all-boys dance group Hashtags has one hit in My OPM Top 10 countdown. 2016 - #Roadtrip (#9) This week, the song moves u...
-
This is the concert that I'm really looking forward to watching this year! I missed him the first few times he came here to Manila...
-
Well, I've decided to vote for all new songs this week, except for All for Patricia's Paasa. I'm happy that there are seve...
-
Isabelle de Leon's very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown, 1 Week to Move On, slips from #1 to #2 this week.
-
It's the season of love once again and lovebirds and people in love of all ages will again be flocking to the different concert venu...
-
It's going to be a busy weekend next weekend as two acts are performing here in Manila. Pentatonix will be at the Araneta Coliseum ...
-
Colbie Caillat has five top ten songs in my personal countdown. 2007 - Bubbly (#7) 2008 - Realize (#10) 2009 - Lucky (with Jason ...
-
I missed Zedd's first concert here in 2013 because it was in the middle of the crazy Christmas season. I didn't want to be ...
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
Monday, April 4, 2011
My Five Favorite Burt Bacharach Songs #2 - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself by The White Stripes
I actually didn't know that Burt Bacharach composed this song. I learned of this song when Cameron Diaz danced to this in one of those Charlie's Angels movies. It just sounded so sultry yet sad and the guitar riffs of Jack White and his pleading voice just made this song rock so much - at least for me! Of course, the video is just so wicked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment