With a span of forty years, Paul Simon gets his sixth solo Top 10 album in the US this week, as So Beautiful or So What, debuts at #4. It has been eleven years since Simon has been in the Top 10, when The Rhythm of the Saints peaked at #4 in 1990. Below are his Top 10 albums in the US -
1972 - Paul Simon (#4)
1973 - There Goes Rhymin' Simon (#2)
1975 - Still Crazy After All These Years (#1)
1986 - Graceland (#3)
1990 - The Rhythm of the Saints (#4)
2011 - So Beautiful or So What (#4)
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Nominee: Best Contemporary World Music Album - Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon's Om Namo Narayanaya: Soul Call OMG! I think I found ...
-
The Showtime all-boys dance group Hashtags has one hit in My OPM Top 10 countdown. 2016 - #Roadtrip (#9) This week, the song moves u...
-
This is the concert that I'm really looking forward to watching this year! I missed him the first few times he came here to Manila...
-
Well, I've decided to vote for all new songs this week, except for All for Patricia's Paasa. I'm happy that there are seve...
-
Isabelle de Leon's very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown, 1 Week to Move On, slips from #1 to #2 this week.
-
It's the season of love once again and lovebirds and people in love of all ages will again be flocking to the different concert venu...
-
It's going to be a busy weekend next weekend as two acts are performing here in Manila. Pentatonix will be at the Araneta Coliseum ...
-
Colbie Caillat has five top ten songs in my personal countdown. 2007 - Bubbly (#7) 2008 - Realize (#10) 2009 - Lucky (with Jason ...
-
I missed Zedd's first concert here in 2013 because it was in the middle of the crazy Christmas season. I didn't want to be ...
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment