Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rick Cheung and Ronan Pak: Reverse Mini Concert



Not being a HK native, at the time I was invited by a friend to watch the concert of Rick Cheung and Ronan Pak, I had no idea who they were.  It was a good thing they were quite very cute guys, so even though 80% of their repertoire was in Cantonese or Mandarin, since they were easy on the eyes, I still enjoyed watching their show!  All their spiels too were in Cantonese, so when the audience laughed, I also laughed, otherwise I would look stupid!






The video above - their version of 'No Other Day' - a Rent classic, was my favorite performance of theirs for the night!  Ronan also did Mariah Carey's 'Hero' while both of them did a version of 'When You Believe'.  The crowd actually loved their performance last night as they had to do several encores before calling it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment