Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Three Other Choice Cuts From LMFAO's Sorry For Party Rocking

LMFAO's album Sorry For Party Rocking has already produced two huge #1 songs in the US, Party Rock Anthem and Sexy and I Know It.  However, the album still has other songs which in my opinion could've been hits if they were just released.  

The title track, Sorry For Party Rockin' has also been released already but failed to crack the US top 40.  Here are three other choice cuts from the album -



#1 Hot Dog 
This song was actually the first song that sprung at me! I just loved its 70s vibe - or well, late 70s vibe. I don't know why they didn't release it as a single. It would've been fun to see them come up with a video for this! 





This would've been another good song for them to release! It's a sophisticated song for their standards but it still has that LMFAO vibe to it! 





I think they released this as a single but I don't know how it performed. Vintage LMFAO, the video though was a bit unimaginative.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment