Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, June 8, 2012

Edwin McCain Gets Second #1 Song in My Personal Countdown


(For the week ending June 8, 2012) 
 
With the flurry of concerts last week from Edwin McCain, Taylor Dayne, New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys, eight of the songs in my top 10 this week are from them.

#1 Edwin McCain - Shooting Stars (NEW)

I discovered last week what a fantastic songwriter Edwin McCain is.  I am definitely going to buy his CDs.  He's a sensitive, caring and wonderful songwriter and funny too!  He performed this song during his set last week.

#2 Taylor Dayne - Heart of Stone (RE)

Taylor Dayne performed after Edwin and although she did not perform this song, she had a pretty good danceable set!

#3 Backstreet Boys - I Want it That Way (RE)

Definitely my favorite concert for 2012, the NKOTBSB show featured the Backstreet Boys doing this classic of theirs.

#4 New Kids on the Block - Cover Girl (RE)

It was great to see the boys of the NKOTB perform here last weekend.  Their hit Cover Girl returns to my personal countdown at #4.

#5 Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games with My Heart (RE)

Another Backstreet Boys classic that they sang that night!  Beautiful memories of that night! A former #1 song from the band.

#6 Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me (RE)

Another Backstreet Boys classic that I enjoyed singing that night!  A former #1 song from the band.

#7 New Kids on the Block - Tonight (RE)

One of the songs the New Kids sang that night!  I lustily sang along with them!

#8 Edwin McCain - White Crosses (NEW)

Edwin did not sing this song that night but the lyrics are so poignant, I was so touched by it.

#9 Chris Cantada - Scarred (2)

#10 Lady Gaga - Bad Kids (6)











Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment