Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Book of Mormon's 'Hello' Tops My Countdown This Week


More than two weeks after seeing this year's Tony Awards, I am still enthralled by the performance of 'Hello' by the cast of The Book of Mormon, so much so that it is now the #1 song in my personal countdown.  Here are my top 10 favorite songs this week -

#1 Cast of The Book of Mormon - Hello (#2)

The song debuted at #2 last week and this week, moves up to #1.

#2 Loreen - Euphoria (#5)

This year's Eurovision song winner moves three places to #2 and has a good chance of topping my personal list next week.

#3 Azealia Banks - 212 (#10)

#4 Josh Turner - Time Is Love (NEW)

I love country music but it's only this week that two country songs are in my personal countdown.  Josh Turner's latest hit debuts high at #4 this week.

#5 Chris Cantada - Scarred (#1)

#6 Edwin McCain - Shooting Stars (#3)

#7 Gary Barlow / The Military Wives / The Commonwealth Band - Sing!

Gary Barlow returns to my personal countdown list this week with Sing - a song he sang with The Military Wives in the jubilee celebration of England's Queen more than a week ago.

#8 Kenny Chesney / Tim McGraw - Feel Like A Rock Star  (#7)

#9 Madonna - Gang Bang (RE)

#10 fun. - Some Nights (#4)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment