Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, June 29, 2012

My OPM Myx Countdown Votes This Week - Jurassic Pards


 (For the week ending June 22, 2012)

Once in a while, I stray from the countdown and vote for songs that are not yet in it, so that it truly reflects what I am listening to right now.  It happens this week as Jurassic Pards and Giniling Festival have songs in my countdown which are not in the official OPM Myx Countdown.  I don't know how it affects the countdown though, if it does but I just go my way.

Here are my votes for the OPM Myx Countdown this week -

#1 Jurassic Pards - Mahal Ko Si Yaya (4 votes per day)

#2 Giniling Festival - Hipon (3 votes per day)

#3 Emmanuelle - Happy (2 votes per day)

#4 Toto Sorioso - Himala Ay Nawala (1 vote per day)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment