I was watching the 1997 classic Boogie Nights last night (and thoroughly enjoying it!) when this song comes along! I did some research and I found out that this was a classic from - well, the Beach Boys! No wonder they're such musical icons! This song is a particular favorite in many films. I remember this being played also in a romantic comedy - I forgot now which, methinks, it was one of those smart British romcoms. Anyhow, the music is timeless!
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
I was able to see two mildly different sets of setlists from Mariah Carey's Elusive Chanteuse tour. This is the one that I like bet...
Monday, June 18, 2012
God Only Knows - Revisiting the Beach Boys' Classi
I was watching the 1997 classic Boogie Nights last night (and thoroughly enjoying it!) when this song comes along! I did some research and I found out that this was a classic from - well, the Beach Boys! No wonder they're such musical icons! This song is a particular favorite in many films. I remember this being played also in a romantic comedy - I forgot now which, methinks, it was one of those smart British romcoms. Anyhow, the music is timeless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment