Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, June 3, 2012

NKOTBSB Concert Manila: Testosterone Overload!

The queue was long ha, to think we fell in line around 7PM!

Caption on the big screen - no frills!

Yeah, we arrived early and bought some refreshments first....


















































Nine strapping men onstage from two boy bands that straddled two decades - put them onstage and let the testosterone wash all over you!

That's exactly what I got from watching the NKOTBSB concert last night! Interestingly, although the BSB has been making regular shows here in Manila since they did an SM mall tour in the mid90s (yes they started there, would you believe!), I've missed all of their shows for one reason or another - so di ko na pinalagpas tonight, especially that the New Kids were there!

All throughout the show, my eyes were glued mainly to three men only - Nick Carter, Jordan Knight and Joey McIntyre. Just watching both boy bands perform alternately can make you dizzy from all the fun - that's why I really decided to just focus on the guys I really liked. That way, I wouldn't miss any of the fun stuff they were doing!

I don't even know where to start telling you my favorite moments! It was fun to see Nick Carter dancing to Call Me Maybe. And he flirted shamelessly with the girl he picked for the sequence where each of the boys had to pick a partner from the audience - and he had the prettiest girl among all the boys! His energy throughout the show was just so high it was fun to watch him.

My eyes were also glued to Jordan Knight, who was coy to throw his jacket to the audience. Wala kasi syang t-shirt underneath hehe! Definitely one of the strongest voices last night! And at 42, man was he sexy!

My eyes were also glued to Joey McIntyre. I remember Joey coming here in the late 90s or the 00s ata to promote his Stay the Same album. I even had it autographed! A guy with the bluest of eyes singing to you - haayyyy, makes you mushy!!

Donnie didn't hesitate to take off his shirt last night - and he had the body to show for it! Like Nick, his energy level was also very high - shrieking and singing when he had too!

I kinda lost my voice towards the end of the show. I was a bit hoarse already. Too much shouting and singing alone. No regrets! Definitely my most favorite concert yet for 2012. Move over to #2 Katy Perry....
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I do love them too....Love Howie baby! BSB forever!

    NKTOB gave an awesome performance too

    wink wink! :-)

    ReplyDelete