Now that NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block - Backstreet Boys) have safely arrived in Manila, I decided to do some reminiscing (and rummaging) on some new (and old pictures) of some of their more handsome members. First on the list is Jordan Knight, who was some sort of lead singer for the group - just my opinion - since he was always, well, singing lead. He did have a shortlived solo career - of a song that I also liked! I think he's still recording as a solo artist right now - which is cool - and he's 42 na raw! Whew!
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
When this song was released middle of this year, it immediately became one of the most played songs in my Ipod. I love the energy that th...
-
Wiz Khalifa has five top forty hits in my personal countdown. Three went to 10 and one went all the way to #1. 2010 Black and Yellow (...
-
R. Kelly gets his fourteenth Top 10 album in the US this week, as Write Me Back debuts at #5. He also has six #1 albums in the US. ...
-
Body Jam releases are normally a good place for me to get my favorite songs. Interestingly, it took me sometime to like this song, but...
-
One of the most hardworking bands in the local music scene, Typecast, finally breaks through the mainstream with their song, Typecast, wh...
-
Maroon 5 has eleven top 10 hits in the US. Three of them went all the way to #1. 2004 - This Love (#5) 2004 - She Will Be Loved (...
-
Colbie Caillat has five top ten songs in my personal countdown. 2007 - Bubbly (#7) 2008 - Realize (#10) 2009 - Lucky (with Jason ...
-
The nominees in this category include Sara Bareilles (King of Anything), Norah Jones (Chasing Pirates), Katy Perry (Teenage Dream) and Beyon...
-
Well, I've decided to vote for all new songs this week, except for All for Patricia's Paasa. I'm happy that there are seve...
-
It takes me sometime now to get into the music that young kids are listening to. However, sometimes I get gems like this one from Mark Ron...
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Reminiscing: Jordan Knight of the New Kids on the Block
Now that NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block - Backstreet Boys) have safely arrived in Manila, I decided to do some reminiscing (and rummaging) on some new (and old pictures) of some of their more handsome members. First on the list is Jordan Knight, who was some sort of lead singer for the group - just my opinion - since he was always, well, singing lead. He did have a shortlived solo career - of a song that I also liked! I think he's still recording as a solo artist right now - which is cool - and he's 42 na raw! Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment