Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Always Be My Baby: David Cook Rocks Manila










Frankly, nabingi lang ako ng konti sa concert ni David Cook kagabi. He really plays hard-drivin' rock music - e apat ba naman sila nakagitara kung di ka pa mabingi! Oh well, portent of things to come in the Smashing Pumpkins show next month. 
Anyway, first, guapo pa rin siya! I mean, I think his stylists have really created a sophisticated rugged look for him! Dressed in a black shirt and a vest which he never took off during the show, David played a smattering of songs from both his first and second albums as well as covers including THAT Mariah Carey song which has endeared him to Filipinos
It was a tough night for me though to listen to music since I was nursing a slight fever, colds, and a minor headache - and the worst part was my throat was so dry and devoid of any voice so that almost throughout the show, I could only watch in silence. Harang talaga! Worst timing to be watching a rock concert! David did sound fantastic last night! 
Strong gravely vocals which made him win the American Idol title were on display last night. That his voice could soar against those hard driving guitars was an achievement by itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment