Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen can finally sigh with relief from not being tagged as one hit wonders anymore. Together, they have banded together to sing this song Good Time, which debuts at #18 this week at the Billboard charts. It's a good pop song which is pretty much right along their alley. If it goes up next week or disappears slowly from the charts would depend on how the song builds itself on radio - but gauging from the first week sales - looks like it has a future.
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
#1 Nasayang Lang The Juans #2 Walang Hanggan Quest #3 Alam Mo Ba Elmo Magalona / Janelle Salvador #4 Alam ...
-
After she did two ballads, Save Me and Fire Burns, Nicki exits the stage once again and the DJ plays her song Marilyn Monroe ...
-
The rock band Shinedown gets their second Top 10 album in the US this week, as Amaryllis debuts at #4. 2008 - The Sound of Madness...
-
What's a Boyzone concert without a tribute to Stephen Gately, whose sudden death in 2009 shook the pop world! There were eve...
-
Taio Cruz has five top 10 hits in My FABE Music Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2009 - Break Your Heart (with L...
-
The Irish boy band, Boyzone has three top 10 hits in my personal countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 1994 - Love Me For A ...
-
Ang gwapo ni Martin Garrix, I swear! How can DJs look this hot! If I were a girl, my panties would already ...
-
I had fun in last night's Oh Boy concert! However, for this post, I will just let...
-
This is the second Westlife show I've seen, the first one being in HK five years ago. However, my friend, Jennifer has seen them...
-
I've always been a sucker for concert merchandise! I realized now that almost half of my t-shirts are concert t-shirts! I ha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment