Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nicki Minaj Concert Setlist for Her Manila Tour


I think the way she arranged the songs sounds a bit weird and I find the important opening set a tad too unknown for her fans.  I don't even like her opening song!  I will only come alive soon as she sings Beez in the Trap and that's where the real party starts, don't you think? The next 12 songs are just super super awesome!  Then, a rest of two songs I'm not familiar with and everything comes alive again from Marilyn Monroe to Super Bass (a total of 7 songs).

Frankly, I haven't yet been tempted to take a peek in Youtube of how her concerts look like and how she sounded in the cities where she had done her shows already.  I just hope she sounds fantastic for her show here in Manila.  Most likely siguro kasi in midtouring na siya so her voice is hasang-hasa na!  I REALLY WANT THIS SHOW TO BE A GREAT SURPRISE - para hanep di ba?

  1. (DJ Interlude)
  2. (David Guetta cover)
  3. (DJ Interlude)
  4. (DJ Interlude)
  5. Fly
    (DJ Interlude)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment