Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Christian Bautista Mall Tour SM City Manila



I have been trying to chase Christian Bautista's mall tours for ages and the closest was early this year when I saw a huge tarpaulin of his supposed mall tour in Trinoma, only to find out that it happened 2 hours after I saw the tarp! Kainis!  If only I went to the mall between January 1-3, I would've known earlier - but who goes to the mall those days?

Anyway, he has another mall tour, this time at SM City Manila, this Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 4PM at the UGF Event Center.  I'm not sure yet if I'm actually going since these shows start an hour late and I might have to leave the mall at 5 or 6PM and race to the Araneta Center in Cubao (about an hour's drive in ordinary traffic), this time to catch David Cook naman!  And to think my seat there is first come-first served so I have to arrive early, at least 7PM!  Maybe I ask this early na if I can use the driver that day.  It will make my life much much easier!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment