Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, July 8, 2012

David Cook Concert Setlist for Manila



Well, this is just a composite list of two different shows that he did, one in New York and the other one in Phoenix, Arizona.  Sadly, he didn't sing many of the good songs from his first album like Bar-ba-sol (which I love!), The Time of My Life and Permanent - so I guess we'd better tweet him to remind him to sing those sings here in Manila.  And I think Movin' Out and Champagne Supernova are covers of that Billy Joel and Oasis hits.  I hope he also does Mariah Carey's song, Always Be My Baby here, I guess the main reason why he became famous here in the Philippines.

I haven't yet fully listened to his latest album, something which I have to do the next few days.  I think 90% of his concert setlist here comes from the new album.

1.  Circadian 

2.  Kiss On The Neck

3.  The Last Goodbye

4.  Hard to Believe 

5.  Heroes


7.  We Believe  

8.  Paper Heart  

9.  Come Back To Me 

10.  Right Here With You 

11.  Movin’ Out 

12. Goodbye To The Girl  

13.  Light On  


15.  Mr. Sensitive


17.  Let Me Fall For You

18.  Rapid Eye Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment