Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Smashing Pumpkins Setlist for Manila Concert

I got this setlist of the Smashing Pumpkins show from a friend who was actually there!  Sadly, I missed it since at that time, there was still no electricity in the house and I couldn't just leave the kids.  I wouldn't be able to enjoy the show if I just left them.  

Anyway, I just hope Billy makes good of his promise to return soon. 

FIRST SET – OCEANIA ALBUM
Quasar
Panopticon
The Celestials
Violet Rays
My Love is Winter
One Diamond, One Heart
Pinwheels
Oceania
Pale Horse
The Chimera
Glissandra
Inkless
Wildflower

SECOND SET
Space Oddity
X.Y.U.
Soot and Stars
Luna
Today

ENCORE
*Zero*

EXTENDED ENCORE
*1979*
*Black Diamond*

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment