This is the first single from Rico Blanco's upcoming new album Galactick Fiestamatick. It's entitled Amats - whatever that is -
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
I got an early birthday gift last week as I got to watch the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra at the Vice-Presidential Box of the CCP...
-
You'd have to be living under a rock if you missed this summer party hit from LMFAO. The whole world was shuffling to this song for ...
-
Taylor Swift has 31 top 10 hits in My Weekly Top 10. Twenty-three of them went all the way to #1. This week, Call It What You want mo...
-
I embraced new music and new artists in my OPM chart in 2019. Only Kyla, Tim Pavino and Shanti Dope have had hits in my O...
-
Indonesian singer Rizky Febian becomes the first singer from his country to top My FABE Music Top 10 countdown. Thanks to my Indonesian...
-
Taylor Swift tops My FABE Music's Top 10 countdown this week - making it the first #1 song for the 2020 calendar for this chart, whi...
-
My #1 song for the decade 2010-2019 - from the Broadway play Dear Evan Hansen - For Forever as sung by Ben Platt (a Best Actor Tony awa...
-
He's already a mature Daddy right now but once upon a time, Gary Barlow, lead singer of Take That, used to be one hot guy! ...
-
Moophs is a DJ based in the US and in this song, he has Sam Concepcion sing the song. However, he gets credit for it, since he produced...
-
I rarely talk about the opening acts of the concerts I watch since, frankly, with so much singing talent in our country, almost everyon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment