Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nicki Minaj: Please Lipsynch Properly


I thought I was the only one who noticed it but some of my friends who were nearer the stage noticed that Nicki Minaj was just lipsynching through most of her show last Wednesday.  They felt tuloy, na since it was just a Globe event, that Nicki just waded through her performance that night.  Which is a pity really, because I did like her performance, especially when she rapped, but I understand that her singing voice is not really up to par.  

In Turn Me On, she sang in a much lower octave than what the song sounded like on radio.  I believe she's more of a rapper, which she did a great job at, than being a singer.  I just hope that next time she lipsynchs, that she holds the mike much closer to her mouth and REALLY enunciate the words!  Medyo obvious talaga kasi in her performance that night.  Medyo harang ng konti!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment