Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, August 17, 2012

Concert Review: Discovering Gym Class Heroes




Before, I'd always get confused between Gym Class Heroes and Cobra Starship!  Since both acts do a lot of collaboration with other artists, I couldn't really distinguish between the two!  Now that the Gym Class Heroes has performed here, I now can sense their difference!

The group Gym Class Heroes is basically a rap group which plays rock-ish music - all set to rap!  In almost all of their hits, the vocals are done by guest acts while they supply the rap part!  

From the start of their concert last night, their fans were just delirious and did not hesitate to shout or touch them.  My seatmate to the left - a young girl who was meek and quiet before the show - transformed into one of their biggest fans - just screaming "I love you" to the band members.  Funny thing is I did not find any member of their group to be handsome or cute so I couldn't quite figure out why the girl beside us was just screaming in admiration.

Anyway, the band played all their hits from Ass Back Home, Billionaire and Stereo Hearts including some of their own original songs like Clothes Off.  Their lead singer raps pretty well while their support band played hard driving rock music!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment