Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Snow Patrol Overruns My Personal Countdown This Week





With their recent concert here in Manila last Thursday, Snow Patrol assaults my personal countdown and plants ten songs - occupying all the slots in my personal countdown, for the week ending August 10, 2012.  They also get their third #1 song in my personal countdown, as Lifening, from their latest album, goes to #1.

Here are my top ten favorite songs this week -

#1 Snow Patrol - Lifening (NEW)

#2 Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes (RE)

#3 Snow Patrol - Run (RE)

#4 Snow Patrol - Set the Fire to the Third Bar (RE)

#5 Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (RE)


#6 Snow Patrol - This Isn't Everything You Are (NEW)

#7 Snow Patrol - New York (NEW)

#8 Snow Patrol - Called Out in the Dark (NEW)

#9 Snow Patrol - Fallen Empires (NEW)

#10 Snow Patrol - In the End (NEW)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment