Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sad to Have Missed Billy and the Other Pumpkins

I really thought the rains had let up yesterday as we were all busy cleaning our house which was sadly, hit by the floods.  However, the rain started to fall hard again around 3PM and horror of horrors, the water in the creek beside us started rising and lo and behold, by 5PM, the water entered the house once again!  ¡qué terrible!

And to make matters worse, we had no electricity!  And I didn't want to leave the kids behind with just the maids kasi nga you never know what would happen. 

So there, I had to miss the Smashing Pumpkins show.  I know that they sang their best but well, Mother Nature had other plans.  I do hope they come back soon!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment