Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, August 3, 2012

British Bombshell Cheryl Cole Tops My Personal Countdown Again

Cheryl Cole gets her second #1 song in my personal countdown, as Call My Name, debuts at #1.  In 2009, she hit #1 for the first time with Fight For This Love.

There are also four non-English songs in the countdown this week. 

Here are my favorite songs for the week ending August 3, 2012 -

#1 Cheryl - Call My Name (NEW)

#2 SM Town - Dear My Family (#7)

Korean act SM Town zooms to #2 with Dear My Family.

#3 Espinoza Paz - Un Hombre Normal (#8)

Espinoza Paz's puts another Spanish song into the countdown this week.

#4 Eli Young Band - Even If It Breaks Your Heart (#3)

#5 Die Toten Hosen - Tage Wie Diese (#10)

Another German act is in the top 10 this week.

#6 Josh Turner - Time is Love (#2)


#7 The Barber of Seville - Il Vecchiotto Cerca Moglie (NEW)

We watched the opera, The Barber of Seville this week, and we loved it so much, we find one of the songs from it in the countdown this week at #7

#8 Swedish House Mafia - Antidote

#9 Madonna - Turn Up the Radio (#5)

#10 Rihanna/Drake - Take Care (NEW)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment