Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Alejandro by Lady Gaga - My #10 Favorite Song of 2010



I actually didn't take to this song while it was heavy in airplay locally. I was only drawn to a few months later after the peak of its popularity here - because one of the guys I like, from the gym of course, very handsome and such a hunk - had something to do with Alejandro. It was then that the song assumed a new dimension for me - and I started playing it in my Ipod with regularity. See! Sometimes it takes a boy to change your perception about a certain piece of music!

The video is impressive - I love the choreography, the costume design and although the concept escapes me - the whole thing is a definite performance art piece - this time - only done to music! Leave it to Lady Gaga to up the ante from where Madonna left off in 'Like A Prayer" 22 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment