Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Alors On Danse by Stromae - My #6 Favorite Song of 2010


Of course, there has to be a non-English song in my ten favorite songs of 2010! Every year, there's usually one or two that gets into the list. This year, it's the dance hit by Stromae, Alors On Danse, that does the honors, ending at #6 in my year-end list. The lyrics are in French and the song just says, to forget your problems and dance! Stromae is Belgian, by the way. The rhythm and the beat are both hypnotic and the first time I heard it, I was already hooked. Middle of this year, this song was the most played song on my Ipod, especially when I was working out. I was usually grooving to it in my head while ogling all those hot guys around!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment