Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Giving Up the Gun by Vampire Weekend - My #5 Favorite Song of 2010



My favorite band of the year is Vampire Weekend - and this song, Giving Up the Gun - lands at #5 in my year-end favorites. I love the video, and I love the quirky nature of the song! It exemplifies the vibrancy of today's youth and the crazy things they are concerned with nowadays! I usually hear this being played in my gym (Fitness First SM The Block), and I usually sing along with it as it is being played. When I sing along to this, I feel like I'm dressed like a Japanese ninja and wielding a sword. I don't know why - but that is the vibe this song is giving me. Too bad, I missed their live show in Singapore!! Totally sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment