Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
I got an early birthday gift last week as I got to watch the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra at the Vice-Presidential Box of the CCP...
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The Voice Kids grand champion Lyca Gairanod has two #1 hits in My OPM Top 10 countdown. Sa Isang Awit moves to the top this week. 201...
-
Jay Sean is performing here in Manila this Friday . Already a certified hit maker, even here, I am looking forward to the show because as...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Meat Loaf gets his third #1 album in the UK this week as Hell in a Handbasket debuts at #1. It's also his tenth Top 10 album. Here ...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Giving Up the Gun by Vampire Weekend - My #5 Favorite Song of 2010
My favorite band of the year is Vampire Weekend - and this song, Giving Up the Gun - lands at #5 in my year-end favorites. I love the video, and I love the quirky nature of the song! It exemplifies the vibrancy of today's youth and the crazy things they are concerned with nowadays! I usually hear this being played in my gym (Fitness First SM The Block), and I usually sing along with it as it is being played. When I sing along to this, I feel like I'm dressed like a Japanese ninja and wielding a sword. I don't know why - but that is the vibe this song is giving me. Too bad, I missed their live show in Singapore!! Totally sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment