Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Five Favorite Tracks In Christina Aguilera's Bionic

I know this CD of hers was much maligned but upon listening to it, I actually like it very much! It's a huge departure from her last effort, Back to Basics, and really, miles away from her teenybopper, What A Girl Wants days! And bravo to her for that! I don't also see or hear any comparison to Lady Gaga! This sound is just probably what Christina wanted to envision - too bad it got swallowed up over our current fascination for the diva du jour - Lady Gaga. Anyhow, here are my five most favorite tracks from this CD of Christina Aguilera - Bionic -

#1 Bionic



I love this song! Too bad I'll never see her perform this live since this album flopped and couldn't be toured. It would've been interesting to see how she would do this. Although we did a glimpse of it when she performed it at the MTV Movie Awards.

#2 Woohoo



I also enjoy this song a lot, and I knew she released it as a single. However it did not prosper much for reasons I don't know why. Nicki Minaj sounds fun here too and they do sound great together!

#3 Desnudate



I actually don't know how this song translates too, but it does sound like it has some Spanish lyrics in it, since I learned that desnuda is 'nude' in Spanish! Go figure!

#4 I Am



I really like this song! The lyrics are beautiful, and I guess autobiographical. Too bad, it would've been a potential hit if this album was given a chance.

#5 You Lost Me



Another of those trademark Christina Aguilera songs that should've gotten more radio airplay! She sounds fantastic in it! As they said in Youtube, this one should've gotten a Grammy nomination, at least in the Pop Vocal Female category!

No comments:

Post a Comment