Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
There have been some treasures from Maldita's debut album, and Selosa becomes their third #1 hit in my OPM countdown. Here are my t...
-
The Oktaves' second top 10 hit in my OPM top 10 countdown, Paakyat ka pa lang, Pababa Na Ako, moves from #10 to #9 this week.
-
This is the second Westlife show I've seen, the first one being in HK five years ago. However, my friend, Jennifer has seen them...
-
OneRepublic gets their eleventh top ten hit in my personal countdown, as Counting Stars debuts this week at #5. The band performed this...
-
Chris Cayzer's fourth top 10 hit in my OPM Top 10, Paikot-Ikot, moves from #4 to #3 this week.
-
Just like Parokya ni Edgar , Kamikazee is one of those OPM bands who were already big stars in their own right, before I finally deci...
-
The Canadian rock band Three Days Grace gets their third top 10 album in the US this wee, as Transit of Venus, debuts at #5. 2006 - One...
-
Christina Aguilera gets her sixth top 10 album in the US this week, as Lotus debuts at #7. 1999 - Christina Aguilera (#1) 2002 - St...
-
Ayah Marar has one top ten hit in my personal countdown. 2013 Thinking 'Bout You (with Calvin Harris) (#8)
-
I first heard this song very early of last year and although it charted in the OPM Myx Countdown, I was not able to vote for it since I wa...
Monday, January 10, 2011
Zack Hemsey - Mind Heist - The Music Used in the Trailer for Inception
When I saw the trailer for Inception earlier this year, I could not get my mind off the music in it. It was that unique and it fit the scenes of the movie perfectly, it was difficult to forget it. Now, I've learned it was composed by Zack Hemsey and it's entitled Mind Heist. Nope, Hans Zimmer did not compose this gem of a song. Too bad, Zack won't be getting any nominations for this work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment