Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Five Favorite Songs in Taylor Swift's Speak Now Album

Taylor Swift is going to have a show here in Manila next month (February 19), and as early as now, I've been spinning her Speak Now CD so that I'll be familiar with her songs - so that I'll have fun in her show!  I may have to look for her Fearless CD though so I can also give that a spin.  Anyhow, here are my five favorite songs in her Speak Now CD -

#5  Last Kiss



The only slow song on this list. I like its slow grind and its beautiful lyrics.

#4 Mine

The first single off this album, it's one of those songs that took me sometime to like, but when I did, it got spins everyday in my Ipod.

# 3 The Story of Us



I like this fast-paced song, especially when I sing along to its chorus!

# 2 Mean



I love singing along to this one!

# 1 Speak Now



This is my favorite song in her album, which also happens to be the title track! The first time I heard it, I was already hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment