Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, October 19, 2012

Keane Tops My Personal Countdown For the Third Time


Keane got their second #1 song in my personal countdown two weeks ago with Bad Dream.  Sea Fog rises to the top this week.

Here are my favorite songs for the week ending October 19, 2012.

#1 Keane - Sea Fog (#4)

#2 Wilson Phillips - You Won't See Me Cry (RE)

This was a former top 10 hit in my personal countdown twenty years ago.  


#3 Wilson Phillips - Does You Mother Know (NEW)


This song is not in any of the Wilson Phillips albums, it's just that I love their live version of this song!  They really rock this ABBA classic! They sang this in Manila too!


#4 Wilson Phillips -
God Only Knows (NEW)

This song is from their latest album, Dedicated.  It's a classic from the
Beach Boys' Pet Sounds album.

#5 Wilson Phillips - Eyes Like Twins (RE)


A former #1 song, this one returns to my top 10 after it was performed last Friday.


#6 Wilson Phillips - Release Me (RE)


Another former #1 which reenters my charts due to their great performance of this last Friday.


#7 Wilson Phillips -
Dedicated to the One I Love (NEW)

#8
Mariah Carey - Fantasy (RE)

A former #1, this song returns to my top 10 due to its inclusion in the new Body Jam release.


#9 Chris Brown - Turn Up the Music (RE)


This song almost reached # earlier this year.  It returns to the top 10 this week due to it being danced in the new Body Jam release.


#10 Madonna - Little Star (RE)


A Madonna classic returns to the top 10 this week, this one, from her acclaimed Ray of Light album.








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment