Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, October 5, 2012

Keane Gets Their Second #1 Song in My Personal Countdown


Due to their concert here last Tuesday, October 2, Keane grabs eight of the ten slots of my top 10 favorite songs this week.  Amy Winehouse and Andy Williams also debut.  

Here are my favorite songs for the week ending October 5, 2012 -

#1 Keane - A Bad Dream (NEW)

This is Keane's second #1 song in my personal countdown. In 2008, Is It Any Wonder also went to #1.

#2 Keane - Bedshaped (NEW)

#3 Keane - Is It Any Wonder (RE)

#4 Keane - Sea Fog (NEW)

#5 Andy Williams - Moon River (RE)

Due to his death this week, this Andy Williams classic returns to my top 10.

#6 Keane - On the Road (NEW)

#7 Keane - Strangeland (NEW)

#8 Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers (NEW)

#9 Amy Winehouse - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

Trust Amy to take any song and make it sound like her own!  I heard this song being played as the credits for The Newsroom was coming up.  Loved it!

#10 Keane - Silenced by the Night (NEW)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment