Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Foster the People Foist Helena Beat into the Top of My Personal Countdown

Last year, Foster the People's Pumped Up Kicks was one of the biggest songs in my personal countdown.  I think it even ended in the top 10 of my year end list!

This year, they return to the top with Helena Beat, from their album Torches.  This was due mainly to their energetic show at the Smart Araneta Coliseum last weekend.

They have six songs in the top 10 this week.  Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending, October 12, 2012.

#1 Foster the People - Helena Beat (NEW)

#2 Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks (RE)

#3 Foster the People - I Would Do Anything (NEW)

#4 Keane - Sea Fog (#4)

#5 Frank Ocean - Thinking About You (RE)

#6 Usher - Climax (NEW)

#7  Amy Winehouse - Will You Still Love Me (#9)

#8 Foster the People - Houdini (NEW)

#9 Foster the People - Miss You (NEW)

#10 Foster the People - Love (NEW)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment