Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Keane Concert Postscript: Groupon + Upgrade = Lower Box

I was just testing the camera here as we were on our way to the concert.

I realized now that there is this big video thingie on the ceiling of the MOA Arena which I did not notice before.  This was my first time in the Upper Box area so you couldn't really see this if you were in the Lower Box or Patron.

This is me in my Lower Box seat!  Definitely much closer than my previous seat!
I was lucky again tonight to have my seat upgraded! I was holding an Upper Box ticket for the Keane concert (which I got 50% off through Groupon) when the usher told me if I wanted to go to the Lower Box! Well, that happened as we were one-third into the show but I didn't mind! It was definitely better to see the band a little bit closer - and for the price of 795 pesos only! And the concert? Well, I think I lost my voice a bit when I got home. The lead singer kasi has a really high voice it's tough to sing along with him. His 'do' is like two octaves higher than mine!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment