Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christian Bautista Continues to Top My OPM Myx Countdown Votes

This is already the fourth straight week that Christian Bautista tops my OPM Myx Countdown votes.  Here are the four OPM songs I'm voting for that countdown this week -

#1 Christian Bautista / Neocolours - Sasabihin (4 votes per day)

#2 Loonie - Tao Lang (3 votes per day)

This song has grown on me.  The more I listen to it, the more I like it!

#3 Emanuelle - Sandali Lang (2 votes per day)

 This song reenters my list again this week.  It has topped the OPM list for two weeks this year.

#4 Sabrina - Sa Bawat Paghinga (1 vote per day)

Another song that has tenaciously stayed among the OPM songs I've been voting for the countdown.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment