Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ne-Yo Tops My Personal Countdown for the Eighth Time

Ne-yo tops my personal countdown for the eighth time as Let Me Love You reenters at #1.  


Here are my favorite songs for the week ending October 26, 2012 -

#1 Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (RE)

Below are his #1 songs in my personal countdown -

2006 - So Sick
2006 - When You're Mad
2006 - Sexy Love
2007 - Because of You
2007 - Go On Girl
2007 - Hate That I Love You (with Rihanna)
2011 - Give Me Everything (with Pitbull, Nayer and Afrojack)

#2 Jonas Brothers - Turn Right (NEW)

Due to their concert here this week, the Jonas Brothers get several of the spots in my personal countdown this week.  This beautiful ballad Turn Right, jumps in at #2.

#3 Chris Brown - Turn Up the Music (8)

This song went to #1 last April and it returned to my top 10 list last week since it was included in the latest release of Body Jam.  This week, it moves five places to #3.

#5 Mariah Carey - Fantasy (7)

This song is another former #1 that reentered my personal countdown list last week due to its inclusion in the latest Body Jam release.  This week it moves to #4.

#5 Jonas Brothers - Pushing Me Away (NEW)

Four new Jonas Brothers songs are in my personal countdown.  Turn Right is at #1 while Pushin' Me Away is at #5.  They sang this song acoustic style with the Jonas Brothers Band and it was definitely one of my favorite segments of the concert that night!

#6 Madonna - Little Star (9)

Another classic that has reentered my personal countdown last week and has climbed three places to #6 this week.  This song was remade by an artist and appears and is currently in the latest release of Body Balance.

#7 Jonas Brothers - Lovebug (RE)

This is the only song from the Jonas Brothers which reenters my personal countdown this week.  A top 10 hit a few years ago, the boys perform this in their concert here in Manila

#8 Jonas Brothers - Gotta Find You (NEW)

This is the third new Jonas Brothers song that enters my personal countdown this week.  It comes from the Camp Rock soundtrack.

#9 Jonas Brothers - Give Love A Try (NEW)

This is the fourth new Jonas Brothers song that enters my personal countdown this week.  It comes from their Jonas LA album.

#10  Foster the People - Helena Beat (RE)

This song went to #1 two weeks ago and reenters at #10 this week.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment