Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Is It Any Wonder (KEANE Live in Manila 2012)



Last night, I just videoed one song (A Bad Dream) and I decided to just enjoy the concert. I realized now that there are many people who take videos and post it in Youtube, so mabuti pa, to just enjoy the live show! In this video though, Tom looks very cute!! Medyo mahirap kasi siya makita kasi the lighting was really dim or it doesn't always spotlight on him!! So unless you were really near the stage, you wouldn't see how cute he was - although I think my camera took some good shots of him! However, the sound here does not quite capture the energy of the real show but still, it's a good way to remember last night. Now, I hope someone videoed Sea Fog!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment