Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Finally, Some Great New OPM Songs for 2011 -- Chris Cayzer - Drive



Chris Cayzer is the hottest male singer I've seen the hit the local OPM scene in a while. Well, there are some hot rock singers there but they're not really my type. The only other cute singer I like is the lead singer of Archipelago, and I don't even know his name. He just looks fantastic in his videos. Nothing like a cute guy singing, especially with his guitar!

Well, this song by Chris sounds like a John Mayer song but I wouldn't fault him for the influence. We all have our musical heroes and it's his first single so it's bound to show where he gets his influence from. I saw the video last night in Myx but I still couldn't find it here in Youtube. Hope it comes out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment