Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
I got an early birthday gift last week as I got to watch the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra at the Vice-Presidential Box of the CCP...
-
Here are the nominees for this year's Record of the Year - Ariana Grande (Producer); Tommy Brown, Charles Anderson, Michael Foste...
-
In lieu of their concert here in Manila later tonight, I came up with this list of the five songs that I love from this Irish band - ...
-
Taio Cruz has five top 10 hits in My FABE Music Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2009 - Break Your Heart (with L...
-
I am so looking forward to listening to new material from new Mommy, Alanis Morissette . She'll be back with her seventh album to ...
-
Well, this was the last show they did in Costa Rica , of all places, how cool is that! Anyhow, it includes their two biggest hits, Party R...
-
Belinda Carlisle has 24 top ten hits in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. Twelve of them went all the way to #1. 1986 - Mad About You (#5) ...
-
Alabama Shakes is an American rock band whose ascent into mainstream music consciousness has been compared to that of the White Stripe...
-
Jessie J performed her hit Domino during the Jubilee concert. Her gown looks weird and I guess her high heels prevented her from doing...
-
When Jason Derulo visited Manila a few years back, I was there in that mall tour! He has always been one of the more innovative and p...
Monday, February 28, 2011
Oscar 2011 Best Original Song Winner: Randy Newman - Toy Story 3
I am really surprised that even after nineteen nominations, Randy Newman has not even won one Oscar. However, that streak ended tonight as his song for Toy Story 3 - We Belong Together - won the Oscar for Best Original Song! I actually like the song! It's bouncy and truly reflects what the toys were feeling as they were facing the end of their use from their owner who was growing old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment