Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, February 4, 2011

Grammys 2011: My Choice For Best Pop Vocal Performance Female

The nominees in this category include Sara Bareilles (King of Anything), Norah Jones (Chasing Pirates), Katy Perry (Teenage Dream) and Beyonce (Halo) - all deserving of their nominations! 

However, if I could vote, I will choose Lady Gaga's performance of Bad Romance.  She might not have the pipes of a singer that can sing through several octaves, but this song is the epitome of the quirkiness of pop this year!  Catchy lyrics, strange video, interesting persona - just the perfect pop queen du jour!  This is how a fantastic pop song should sound!I don't know though if the Grammy voters will go for her.  I have a feeling they will choose Katy Perry's Teenage Dream to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment