Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, February 4, 2011

Grammy's 2011: My Vote for Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals

This category has another set of interesting nominees which include the Glee Cast's take on the Journey classic, 'Don't Stop Believin', Maroon 5's Misery, Paramore's The Only Exception and Train's Hey Soul Sister - all worthy winners in my book.  However, my vote will go to Sade's Babyfather!  This woman doesn't release an album every year so every time she has new material, it's like an event album!  Her last work before Babyfather was, I think 10 years ago already!  And anyway, her work here is vintage Sade with a hint of Bob Marley.  I think the Grammys would go for Train though.  That song was ubiquitious!

No comments:

Post a Comment