Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, February 4, 2011

Grammy's 2011: My Vote For Best Male Pop Vocal Performance

The nominees for this category include the King of Pop, Michael Jackson (This Is It), previous winner in this category, John Mayer (Half of My Heart), Adam Lambert (Whataya Want From Me) and today's favorite songwriter, Bruno Mars (Just the Way You Are). 

My vote for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance goes to Michael Buble for Haven't Met You Yet.  I first heard this song December 2009 and I've had a long love affair with it, becoming one of my favorite songs for 2009.  The video is wonderful, and the lyrics are quite catchy! I love the choreography in the end!

I have a feeling the Grammys would go for Michael Buble too.  I think his closest competitor would be Bruno Mars - since that song is very popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment