Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Vote for Grammy Best New Artist



Justin Bieber, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Mumford and Sons and Esperanza Spalding. It's a fantastic batch of Grammy best new artist nominees this year! Admittedly, it's even a tough choice for me, but if I could vote, I would choose Mumford and Sons. I discovered them early last year when they were charting in the UK, and I have always been surprised how their brand of music could possibly chart in the UK! But it did! And see where they are now - a Grammy nomination for Best New Artist! Cool!

I love their unique brand of music though and how they have defied radio or conventional wisdom and produced an album that has been selling millions all over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment