Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Vote for the OPM Myx Countdown This Week: February 23, 2011



I normally vote for four OPM songs every week for the OPM Myx Countdown, but this week, I will only vote for one song, not because of lack of choices, but because the song I'm voting for speaks about support for young gay men, and it's really ironic that it took an all heterosexual male band to voice this out! 

So I give all my ten daily votes to their song to ensure that the song stays in the countdown for weeks to come, or until it slides out.  The song is 'Ituloy Mo Lang' and it was already played on radio in the last quarter of last year.  Even then, maybe it's only now that the teenybopper audience of mix is discovering the song, so I want many of them to get the positive message of the song. The song debuted at #19 in the OPM Myx Countdown, week of February 19.  Let's see how if it progresses this week, since I only started voting last night.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment