Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Songs That Best Describe My Career: Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten




I came across this question from the Philippine Star where the columnist asked her respondents this question, "What song best describes your career?" and it being a unique question I decided to answer it on my own.  However, instead of coming out with just one song, I came across three songs that I like very much which mirrors exactly how I decided to map out my career.

The second of these songs is Natasha Bedingfield's Unwrittten.  I discovered this song in 2005 when I bought her CD, way before it became famous.  It instantly became a personal anthem of sorts for me.  I just love the grab hold of your life mantra that she sings in this song - which is really perfect to the youth.  Even if I'm already in my 40s, that is exactly how I'm leading it. "Live your life with arms wide open/Today is where your book begins/The rest is still unwritten“. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment