Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Album Review: B.o.B. Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray



This debut album of B.o.B. has already spawned three worldwide Top 10 hits, 'Nothin' On You', 'Airplanes' and 'Magic' - and those singles are actually the most commercial and strongest ones in his album.  They are fantastic collaborations with very talented people like Eminem and Hayley Williams.  I like B.o.B.'s album and it does not alienate a pop fan like me.  Here are my other favorite songs in his album -

1.  The Kids -  He should release this song. It will surely become his fourth Top 10 hit.  I heard though that this was just a remake of a Vampire Weekend song, but it's a good version!  Janelle Monae sounds great in it!



2.  Ghost In The Machine - I like this kinda ballad-ish rap song.  B.o.B. sings alone in it.  I like the melody and it can be a possible single release.  I read that it was played in a Gossip Girl episode!  The lyrics are interesting, that's why they used it!





3. Don't Let Me Fall - Another good ballad in his album, which I think is worthy of release! I like how the chorus sounds!








No comments:

Post a Comment