Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Album Review: Jay Sean - 'All or Nothing'

Because of his show here last Friday, I decided to listen to Jay Sean's album, 'All or Nothing' - and I loved it!  This guy has the pop-R&B sound down pat!  This album has already produced 2 hit songs, 'Down', and 'Do You Remember' yet it still has several good songs in it which could stand a good chart run if released.  However, Jay has already released the first single, '2012', off his upcoming untitled album. So it means, no more new songs from this one.  Anyhow, just for fun, here are some other songs which I deem should be release-worthy -

1.  'All Or Nothing' - I love this song!  The message though is not so positive but I just love the vibe it gives!  This should've been released and would've been a hit, if ever.  He didn't even sing it in his concert last Friday!

2.  'War' - I also love tihs song - a ballad - and it's nice to know that Jay can do both ballads and dance songs equally well.  I don't quite like the title since, again, it's quite negative, but you will love the beat of this song.

3.  'If I Ain't Got You' - another ballad that should've been released!  It really sounds like a hit to me.  Love the way they sing the chorus, and the cool groove it makes!

4. 'Love Like This (Eternity)' - another good song from this impressive set! I like the arrangement, the quick staccato beat in the beginning and how it proresses into the song.

5.  'Ride It' - I love the unique melody they put in the beginning of the song - reflects Jay's Indian heritage - and the song's groove is perfect for its title!

No comments:

Post a Comment